Easy Shumai with a Frying Pan.
You can have Easy Shumai with a Frying Pan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Shumai with a Frying Pan
- It’s 400 grams of ● Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of ● Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- You need 1 clove of ● Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shumai skins.
Easy Shumai with a Frying Pan step by step
- Add all ● ingredients (everything listed except for bean sprouts and shumai skins) into a bowl..
- Mix everything together (use a plastic bag to keep your hands clean)..
- Spread out the rinsed bean sprouts in a frying pan. Wrap up the filling with shumai skins and align on top. Don't drain the bean sprouts, just throw them in the pan..
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat. When it's steaming, turn the heat to low and steam for about 15 minutes..