Irish soda bread.
You can cook Irish soda bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish soda bread
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of buttermilk.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
Irish soda bread step by step
- A picture of the ingredients.. NB baking powder was not used.
- In my case I used a casa bread maker for convenience sake since it kneads and make the bread more quicker than anything.. you are welcome to knead and use a cake pan/bread pan and bake at 180°C for roughly 20/30 minutes.
- Set program to quick (option 4) and set crust to slightly medium or light and bake for 12 minutes.
- One done remove pan and set to rest.
- Slice and ready to serve.