Cauliflower "couscous". Making cauliflower couscous couldn't be easier. You just grind up fresh cauliflower florets in a food processor until they resemble couscous. Steam the cauliflower in just enough water to coat the.
If you were waiting for a vegan. No matter how long you've been eating low-carb, you still might How To Make Cauliflower Couscous. Remember earlier when I said this recipe was super simple to make? You can cook Cauliflower "couscous" using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "couscous"
- You need of Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cauliflower "couscous".
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Thinly sliced leaks.
- You need of as needed Salt and pepper.
How to Make Cauliflower Rice or Cauliflower Couscous (With or Without a Food Processor). Drain, then rinse under cold water and toss with olive oil. Cauliflower Couscous with Roasted Almonds and Apricots. We love this all-seasons recipe for Alex's faux couscous made with garden-fresh cauliflower.
Cauliflower "couscous" instructions
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it has the consistency of couscous.
- Sauté garlic and leaks in olive oil in a frying pan over medium/low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and chop sun dried tomatoes and add to pan, cooking until leeks are soft.
- Add cauliflower "couscous" and cook until warmed through and softened.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed. Recipe adapted from a house in the hills blog..
This cauliflower couscous recipe contains finely chopped cauliflower, lemon, basil, and maple syrup and resembles couscous. For the cauliflower as couscous, core the cauliflower and divide it into florets. To serve, place the 'couscous' in a bowl and stir through the apple, spring onions and fresh herbs. Season cauliflower couscous with fresh Mediterranean flavors like olives, capers, lemon, and parsley, and top with To make this couscous grain-free, we used cauliflower pearls instead of traditional. Cauliflower Couscous is a simple, easy to make recipe that is a delicious alternative to regular couscous.