Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. Lemon-Garlic Butter Shrimp with Broccoli Be the first to rate & review! Instead of the usual pasta, rice soaks up all of the delicious lemon-garlic sauce in this shrimp dish. This one-pan supper comes together quickly and will please everyone around your table.
It's a delicious, healthy and complete dinner that is so quick and easy to make. The shrimp and broccoli are perfectly cooked and so flavorful! This meal is low-carb, low-calorie, gluten-free, and just plain YUMMY! You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- It’s of Frozen Shrimp.
- You need of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Sprinkle the broccoli with the lemon juice, transfer it to the bowl with shrimp and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes if desired. Add garlic over broccoli and shrimp, then sprinkle with lemon juice, red crushed chili pepper flakes (if using) and finish with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic to the pan.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli step by step
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl, add the lemon juice, stir to combine, and evenly drizzle over the shrimp and broccoli, as desired (I used it all). Taste and check for seasoning balance and add more salt and/or pepper, as desired, and serve immediately. While that's roasting, toss the shrimp in the other half of the oil, garlic, parmesan, basil, and red pepper flakes. Add salt and pepper as you like. Take the broccoli pan out of the oven and give it a shake to toss the broccoli around.