Easy Chicken Quesadilla.
You can cook Easy Chicken Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- You need of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of medium flour tortillas.
- Prepare of shredded Monterey jack.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar.
- You need of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of Sour cream, for serving.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet..
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..