Water Chestnut Omelet.
You can have Water Chestnut Omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Water Chestnut Omelet
- It’s of water chestnuts (fresh or canned).
- You need of chopped chives.
- It’s of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil.
Water Chestnut Omelet instructions
- Rinse the water chestnuts and pat dry. If you are using canned water chestnuts, rinse them for a while before slicing..
- Peel the water chestnuts, then slice thinly..
- Mix the eggs with salt, sugar, bell pepper, and chives..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I used a cast iron skillet for this..
- Pour half of the egg mixture and arrange the sliced water chestnuts on top. I decided to flip the omelet after a couple of minutes or so..
- Pour the rest of the egg mixture in the skillet. Arrange the remaining water chestnuts on top. I decided to top it with a bit of crushed black pepper..
- You can also add all of the ingredients to a skillet and scramble it or turn it into a thick omelet..