You can cook Almond Pesto using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Pesto
- It’s of almonds.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of mint.
- It’s of fresh parsely leaves.
- Prepare of lemon; juiced.
- You need of shredded parmigiano reggiano.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of kosher salt and black pepper.
Almond Pesto step by step
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a blender or food processor. Pulse until blended, but not smooth..
- Slowly pour olive oil into processor while blades are spinning. Continue to puree for a few seconds after oil to ensure blending..
- Variations; Pine nuts, walnuts, honey, peanut, cashews, pistachios, red or white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, bacon fat, heavy cream, gruyere, parmesean, romano, spinach, arugula, watercress, dill, cucumber, lime, anchovies, jalapeños, celery, serrano, poblano, habanero, crushed pepper flakes, shallots.