Spinach Kale Basil Pesto.
You can cook Spinach Kale Basil Pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Kale Basil Pesto
- You need of fresh spinach, stems cut off.
- You need of kale, swiss chard or any favorite green.
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of fresh italian parsley.
- It’s of roasted garlic.
- You need of slivered or chopped almonds or walnuts.
- You need of shaved parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of ground flaxseed (optional).
Spinach Kale Basil Pesto step by step
- Process your greens and herbs..
- Add nuts, garlic, parm and flaxseed (if using).
- Pulse 2-3 times then scrape down the sides and pulse once more..
- Taste and add the salt and pepper. Taste again and adjust..
- Cover your processor or blender and set to low setting as you drizzle the olive oil during the processing. Taste once more to fine tune seasonings and thickness. Keeps well over 4 days in a reusuable mason jar. Add to your favorite pasta, smear on toast or bake with chicken breasts. So versatile!.