Potato bake. Millions of masterworks to choose from. On canvas, wood, metal, acrylic, and more! In a small skillet, melt butter; stir in the onion, salt, thyme and pepper until onion is coated with butter.
If you don't have any half-and-half on hand, you can use a little sour cream mixed with milk instead. Slice the potato down the center, and serve with butter and black pepper. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the top, if desired. You can have Potato bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato bake
- You need 1 1/2 lb of mini potato.
- It’s 14 oz of can cut green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 10 oz of can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1/2 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
This Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake is true to its name – easy and creamy and cheesy! Made with cubes of potato which are cooked with the sauce so there's no need to par boil the potatoes or make the sauce separately. Plus, it's a whole lot faster to chop potatoes than slice them thinly – and you get more sauce in every bite! Potato Casserole Recipes Casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic comfort food.
Potato bake step by step
- Boil potatos in salted water until soft drain and set aside until there cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400 f….when potatoes are cool enough cut them in half and place them in large bowl.
- Add in the green beans.
- Add in the onions.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add in all the seasons.
- Add in the butter and mix them around.
- In a caserole dish spread out the potatoes and sprinkle some more salt and pepper parmesean and add the cheese on top and bake for 35 minutes remove and serve.
Choose one of these great recipes from the FN chefs to make for family and friends. You can bake the potatoes directly on the oven rack, or you can place them a few inches apart on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Place another even layer of potato slices on top then pour the cream over the potato. Sprinkle the chopped chives or parsley and salt and pepper on, then lastly the grated cheese. In a very large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon.