Chicken 65 recipe. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe.
It is believed that the dish was introduced by Madras. It is a ver popular chicken starter or snack recipe. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! You can cook Chicken 65 recipe using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 recipe
- Prepare 500 gram of breast chicken.
- Prepare 1 of full egg.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red food colour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves and green chillies for tossing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori chicken powder.
A perfect balance of spice, this Indian recipe has made its way into the hearts of several thousand across the globe. Though there are different variations of this recipe, i would like to prepare this in the. It is exactly what it states — an Indian-Chinese fusion — and it is wonderful. Serve it as a side dish along with Biryani and.
Chicken 65 recipe step by step
- Chop the chicken pieces in almost 2 inch size and then start marinateing it with all the dry spices with one egg, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, chilli, pepper, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, garam masala powder, tandoori powder..
- Now keep it for 30 minutes to one hour for marination.
- Now deep fry in hot oil adding one by one in space to fry well and don’t stirr immediately it will stick to spoon let it fry for 3-4 minutes then slowly turn all of them let it cook for 2 minutes then remove all.
- Once all of them are fried then take a pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add handful of curry leaves& green chillies add some curd whisk well so that it won’t curdle then add some salt and pepper to it and mix 1/2 teaspoon of cornflour in water separately then add with curd again add a pinch of red food colour then add the fried chicken peices mix well.
- Basically in topping we give a soft coating to chicken 65.
- Once done with everything dish out and serve hot with chapati or rice with dal fry it’s a great combination..
Recipe by Chefsarah _kamal. got this recipe from a hyderabadi neighbor, who would always have this on her party menu, n frankly i dont blame her bcoz i can never have too much of this. So get ready for the party with your friends and look this up. We can't think of a food that we can't stand. Food must be simple but must stay curious. The most logical explanation is that it was I did a bunch of trials for this recipe (mainly the deep frying component) as I wanted to get the perfect.