Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup.
You can cook Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup
- Prepare of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g.
- Prepare of Cabbage Leaves.
- Prepare of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Prepare of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup instructions
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces..
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft..
- Season with Miso. *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy..