It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!. KEEP CALM Its my MUMS BIRTHDAY. Quite an achievement to say the least. My mom is going to be so happy.
But never let my moods make you feel that I don't love you. Your mother's birthday is a great time to tell your mom how much you love her. Use these birthday poems to express your love to your mother. You can have It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!
- Prepare cups of kale Couple of fresh.
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes diced.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- Prepare 4 – 5 tbsps of maple syrup.
- Prepare 10 of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of chicken tray of wings.
- You need 1.5 of lemons Juice of.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic mashed to a paste.
- You need to taste of salt Pepper and.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to fry of Oil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon for garnish.
- It’s of coriander leaves freshly chopped.
- You need 1 of Meringue.
- You need 250 of cream mls or so whipped.
- Prepare of berries Fresh.
They whom we love and lose are no longer where they were before, they are now wherever we are. Today is your birthday and we would of celebrated in some way. I cannot let it go without some mark of this day. So my dear, this is the place where I will wish you a happy birthday so you will know I still care.
It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! instructions
- —ROASTED SWEET POTATO with KALE & MAPLE BUTTER—-.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Chop up the sweet potatoes, and toss it with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay it on a baking tray and bake until the sweet potatoes are cooked through. About 25 mins or so.
- When it was almost cooked through, I melted the butter along with the maple syrup in a pan over medium low heat. It will thicken and then I added the walnuts and turned off the heat.
- Time to assemble it all. In a large bowl add the kale, then put the sweet potatoes and finally pour the maple butter… yum yum yum.
- The heat of the sweet potatoes and the maple butter will wilt the kale a bit… If you don't get kale in your country, use baby spinach instead.
- Toss it all evenly and its ready to be served..
- —-pan roasted lemon chicken wings—–.
- Take a bowl and place the washed chicken wings. To it add the mashed garlic, lemon juice, coriander powder, salt and pepper. Give it all a toss and let it marinate in the fridge for about 30mins.
- When ready to cook, heat some oil, and add the marinated chicken wings. Cook on medium low – high heat and toss frequently.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate, garnish with the lemon wedges and coriander leaves.
- Deconstructed pavlova:.
- I used a store bought meringue from the store – it was a white chocolate cranberry meringue. I used a rolling pin and whacked it a bit so it broke into chunks of different sizes. I whipped the cream and then mixed them together. I didn't use fresh fruit, but adding freshly chopped strawberries will be yummo..
It's my mum's birthday today. she is in Kuwait and we are in New Zealand, a bit far to drive over to eat some birthday cake with her, so headed home after a long day at work and whipped up this celebration meal. I had to go to the supermarket to grab some milk and these beautifullllllll meringues were staring at me. Happy birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world. I mean it when I say I have the best mother of all, kos you, mum, are the best any child can ever wish for. Mom, everything good about me I got from you.