Mushroom & Courgette Pie. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A mushroom or toadstool is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground, on soil, or on its food source. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus; hence the word "mushroom" is most often applied to those fungi (Basidiomycota, Agaricomycetes) that have a stem (), a cap (), and gills (lamellae, sing.
She begins by chopping up four ounces of bacon and cooking it until crisp. Mushrooms contain protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These can have various health benefits. You can cook Mushroom & Courgette Pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom & Courgette Pie
- You need 400 g of mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 400 g of courgette.
- It’s 1 of Red onion.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2 sticks of Celery.
- You need 10 sprigs of Thyme.
- It’s 20 g of Parsley.
- You need of Bay leaf x 1.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- Prepare 50 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 250 ml of veg stock.
- Prepare 6 sheets of Filo pastry.
- Prepare of Cooking oil spray.
For example, antioxidants are chemicals that help the body eliminate free radicals. Mushroom varieties noted are suggestions–substitute based on local availability or preference. A standard mushroom sauce can be prepared by substituting all wild mushrooms for the typical grocery store variety. Alternate Names: Hen of the Wood, sheepshead mushroom, ram's head, kumotake, dancing mushroom Characteristics: From afar, this mushroom can look like a head of cabbage.
Mushroom & Courgette Pie step by step
- Peel and dice onion and carrots, and slice celery. Chop mushrooms and thinly slice courgettes. Pick leaves from thyme and chop with parsley..
- Heat half tablespoon olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat, add onion and cook for four minutes. Add carrots and celery and stir in for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for four minutes, adding courgettes after two minutes. Add thyme and bay leaf and stir for one minute. Add tomato purée and stir for one minute, and add wine and then vegetable stock, simmering for 10 minutes. Add parsley leaves and season to taste. Tip ingredients into baking dish, smooth out and rest for 5 minutes..
- Crumple filo into loose balls and spray with cooking spray, topping the ingredients in baking dish. Bake in preheated oven at 190”C (170”C fan) for 20 minutes..
- Serve with broccoli and kale, topped with lemon juice. Enjoy!.
The oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) is a delicious edible mushroom that resembles an oyster in shape and is commonly sought after by mushroom hunters. This filling vegetarian recipe is a tasty mashup of chicken Marsala and mushroom barley soup. It's great as a main dish, but it can also be served, with or without the barley, as a side. —Arlene Erlbach, Morton Grove, Illinois Mushroom cultivation has a long history, with over twenty species commercially cultivated. A fraction of the many fungi consumed by humans are currently cultivated and sold commercially. The mushroom will grow and finly will come out Humon'gozz – You need to kill him and pick up your Arboreal Gulper.