Rice with peanut butter. How to make traditional Zimbabwe peanut butter rice using normal white rice. This is one of Zimbabwe's top nutritional foods. In this video I show you in.
You can add the peanut sauce to fried rice, roasted pork, spring rolls, as a dipping. These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate on top. I prefer using mini marshmallows because they melt more easily. You can have Rice with peanut butter using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice with peanut butter
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of peanut butter.
Top multigrain rice cakes with creamy peanut butter for a nutritious snack with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full. Reviews for: Photos of Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter. How to make Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats. I love that they are sweetened with honey instead of marshmallows.
Rice with peanut butter instructions
- Wash your rice thoroughly.
- Add to saucepan with the water and salt. Don't put too much salt as the peanut butter is also salted..
- Bring to boil on high heat and reduce the heat to low and simmer..
- Make sure your rice is overcooked and when it has very little water left add the peanut butter and mix in thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- When thoroughly blended, cover pot and leave on lowest heat for about 10minutes to allow the peanut butter to cook..
- Mix in again before serving and enjoy.
The combination of peanut butter, honey and a touch of salt are an addictive combination, so don't be. … pour peanut butter mixture over rice and stir in. Continue simmering until rice is perfectly tender. Add water as necessary to keep the consistency loose, like rice pudding. Enjoy warm or cold, with a big sweet tooth. These sweet, salty, classic, crispy peanut butter rice crispy treats are so fun & EASY to make!