Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟.
You can have Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟
- You need of Rice.
- It’s of frozen cauliflower rice.
- It’s of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare of green chilli, chopped.
- It’s of ginger purée.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salmon.
- You need of salmon fillets.
- You need of five spice.
- You need of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 step by step
- Sprinkle the five spice over the salmon, add more if you like the flavour to be strong. Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with a sheet of foil. Roast in the oven at 190 for 12-15 mins depending on how you like your salmon cooked..
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to the instructions on the pack..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the ginger, chilli and spring onions. Fry gently for a few minutes then add the cooked cauliflower rice. Turn up the heat and fry for another few mins..
- Serve the salmon on the rice and top with raw chilli, a drizzle of sesame oil and some sesame seeds..