Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes.
You can have Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes
- It’s of fish skinless fish fillets, I used salmon today.
- It’s of mayonnaise mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- You need of Crumb Mix. (makes more than you will use, refrigerate or freeze die later use).
- It’s of cheddar cheese gold fish crackers.
- It’s of potato sticks.
- It’s of sriracha pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of black oepper.
- Prepare of fresh grated Romano jeese.
- Prepare of Italian seas9ning.
- You need of green onions sliced.
- Prepare of butter., melted with 1 teaspoon lemon juice added1.
- You need of baby red potatos, boiled in chicken stock until tender.
- You need of Sesoning fi forporatoe.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of teas[on sriracha salt.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes instructions
- Combine all crumb ingredients in a food processor until corsse crumbs.
- Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer, preheat the oven to 400.
- Place fish in le prepared baking dish.
- Brush all over with mayonnaise nuxture, lightly.
- Press on crumb mixtire, drizzle with the melted butter.
- Toss potatos with their seasoning.
- Add to pan with, fish scatter green onions ver fish and potaos.
- Bake until fish is just cooked throgh, about 16 minutes but the time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve with lemon butter on the side.