You can cook Pav bhaji using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of potato finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas(today i have no peas so i made without peas).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pavbhaji masala( i used everest masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 packet of pav.
- You need as needed of Butter for serving pav and bhaji.
Pav bhaji instructions
- First take pressor cooker and boil all the veggies on medium flame for 2-3 whistles..
- Mash all the boiled veggies..
- Heat oil and add onion in it.cook until onion translucent..
- Now add tomato and cook for minute..
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and cook it..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin-coriander powder and pav bhaji masala powder..
- Stir it and cook for a minute on high flame..
- Add little water and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add boiled and mashed vegetables and lemon juice..
- Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes. Taste for the salt at this stage and add more if required. Turn off the flame. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Bhaji is ready for serving..
- Serve it with butter pav, salad,papad,buttermilk..