Easy minced beef spaghetti. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef.
Everyone needs a basic spaghetti bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high. You can have Easy minced beef spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy minced beef spaghetti
- It’s 450 grams of low fat minced beef.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 450 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- You need 450 grams of can of tomato puree.
- It’s of Canola oil.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of bay leave(or indonesian salam leave).
Add the minced beef and break it into smaller pieces with a wooden spatula or other flat, heat-proof utensil. Minced beef is such a versatile ingredient, and it's one of our go-to ingredients for an easy, fuss-free dinner. Whether you're wanting to make the perfect bolognese sauce, Swedish meatballs to rival IKEA's, or a crowd-pleasing Bolognese Baked Tortellini, we've got you covered. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Easy minced beef spaghetti instructions
- Hear a big pot of 5 litre water with some salt and one table spoon canola oil while you preparing spaghetti sauce..
- Heat the oil in pan, saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute few more seconds. Add turmeric and bay leave and saute for few seconds..
- Add minced beef and stir on medium high flame and break it to small parts until meat become brown..
- Add salt and tomato puree and saute for one minutes. Add enought water to cover the ingredients. Cover the pan and let it simmer for about 30 minutes until the meat cooked through and sauce thickens. Discard bay leave. Add basil and black pepper.Turn off the heat..
- Bring the water pot to boil. Break spaghetti to half. Cook spaghetti according to package. Drain in colander..
- In large plate put the spaghetti. Pour the sauce on top and strit gently. Enjoy!.
Watch her make a minced beef spaghetti jollof dish – BN TV. Sisi Yemmie is out with a new food vlog and it's a super easy one. Watch her make a minced beef spaghetti jollof dish below. These minced beef stuffed peppers are scrumptious. There always seems to be an odd pepper lurking in the back of the fridge salad drawer.