Chocolate Mousse. Compare Prices on Chocalate Mousse in Bakeware. Explore trends, gain insights, hear from leaders. Don't miss specialty food innovators, Incubator Village, State of the Industry & more.
Use any keto-friendly granular sweetener that measures like sugar. I prefer the powdered version of Swerve®, since it dissolves better. Pull this chocolate mousse recipe together with four simple ingredients: eggs, cream, sugar, and semisweet baking chocolate. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate chopped roughly.
- It’s 100 gm of milkr chocolate chopped roughly.
- Prepare 200 gm of Amul fresh cream.
- You need as required of Chocolate sticks and whipped cream for decoration.
The only trick is taking care when combining the ingredients — but the Betty Crocker Test Kitchens have made that part easy. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate chips, coffee, rum and butter. Melt over barely simmering water, stirring constantly. Remove from heat while a couple of chunks are still visible.
Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Take 100 gm of cream in a bowl and heat it on low flame by stiring continuously..
- Do not over heat as it will leave ghee or oil. Just warm up..
- Take chopped dark chocolate in a bowl and transfer this cream into it and mix well..
- You will see with the help of heat of cream chocolates will melt and combine nicely..
- Leave it to cool down to room temp forming into a dark chocolate ganache..
- Repeat the above steps for forming milk Chocolate ganache..
- Now take the shot glasses and as shown pour a layer of dark chocolate ganache then milk chocolate ganache and then again the dark chocolate ganache..
- You can change the layer as per your choice..
- Now refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hrs..
- Decorate it with some whipped cream chocolate sticks and canned cherry on top..
- Enjoy this chilled..simple chocolaty dessert.
Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate. Chocolate Mousse = Whipped Cream + Easy Folding This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways.