Sultan fried rice. Great recipe for Sultan Timman (Jasmine rice). I've tinkered around with different rice cooker recipes for years. This is definitely the one we crave.
email@example.com Sultan Wok menu features: Poke Bowl, Bubble Tea, Smoothie, Thai Appetizers, Appetizers, Thai Soup, Soup, Soup, Salad and Appetizers, Seafood, Fried Rice, Moo Shi. Tasty donner and chicken tikka stir-fried with our own delicious sauce. Adding fiery naga pickle and fresh green chillies with onions and fresh peppers. You can have Sultan fried rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sultan fried rice
- It’s of sticky rice.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of th cup soy sauce.
- Prepare of carrots and peas.
- You need of th onion.
- Prepare of water.
Push rice to one side of skillet and add one tablespoon of oil to the empty side; scramble eggs. Fold into rice with thawed edamame and peas. Toss with soy sauce, honey, and rice vinegar. The best Chinese in Sultan, WA.
Sultan fried rice step by step
- Wash and drain rice 3-4 times. while rice is in water, lightly grind to release starch. water should be less cloudy on final rinse..
- High heat, bring rice and one cup of water to slight boil. edges will start to bubble. then turn heat to low, and top with tight lid. (use towel if needed to seal the lid.) leave undisturbed for 10min. do not lift lid, or steam could escape and rice will not cook properly.
- Remove rice from heat. pour into wooden bowl (preferred). I sometimes use my cutting board..
- Whisk 2 pinches of sugar in 2 tbsp of rice vinegar (do this in rice pot, while it's still warm, to break down the sugar) and pour over rice. gently turn rice to mix and break up rice chunks. leave to cool for a few min.
- Heat 3 tbsp sesame oil in skillet..
- Add onions to lightly cook on low.
- Rinse drain peas and carrots, set to side.
- Add 2 eggs to skillet, lightly scramble, still on low.
- While eggs are still runny (yellow helps color rice), add rice, peas and carrots. pour over 1/8th cup of soy sauce. turning mixture lightly to mix well. let cook until it starts to dry (3-5 min)..
See recipes for Turkish breakfast sultan bread بريوش تركي لفطور صباحي too. Brown vermicelli noodles on medium high in pan with light coat of olive oil. Once brown, add a few tablespoons of water (leveling water with noodles) turn down to medium heat until noodles soak up water. Intent is to soften the noodles. Add stock, half and half, raisins and seasonings and bring to a boil.