Amazing mac n cheese casserole. 🙂. Best mac n cheese i've ever tasted! My daughter keeps asking to make it every other day. This was the best homemade Mac n Cheese I've ever had.
I have made countless versions of mac n. This mac and cheese casserole tastes like a million bucks – loaded with three types of cheese This mac and cheese recipe features Roth Prairie Sunset in the cheese sauce. Now we have to make up for it by eating even more of it haha Mac n' cheese is my favorite and this version looks AMAZING! You can have Amazing mac n cheese casserole. 🙂 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazing mac n cheese casserole. 🙂
- It’s of Pasta you choice.
- You need of Sausage 3 packs 2 kinds hot and spicy and farm something. Lol.
- You need of Cheese i used smoke house cheddar, Italian, and 3 cheese blend.
- Prepare of Sweet peas.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of Bell peppers id do about 5-6 large ones.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Lemon pepper salt.
- Prepare of Low sodium marinade.
- Prepare of Lea and Perkins steak sauce.
Delicious dish made with left over mac n cheese. You can add any meat and any vegetables that you choose, you could also cut the mac n cheese in chunks it. Reviews for: Photos of Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole. Thought how could you go wrong with macaroni n cheese!
Amazing mac n cheese casserole. 🙂 instructions
- Make your macaroni (only put more than half water in the pot) and let the noodles bowl. (When they are a little firm put your cheese in the pot DO NOT DRANE THE WATER SHUD BE EVAPORATED.) For my cheese i used smoke house cheddar, Italian, and 3 cheese blend all shredded. Sorry i don't have a picture of the cheese. 🙂.
- Pan fry your bangers (or sausage its the same name).
- Add your peppers and stuff and your American cheese and your sweet peas and green beans and then bake it all for about 35 minutes..
- After it's all baked drizzle lea and Perkins steak sauce, low sodium marinade, and Italian dressing on top. And send your taste buds to Nirvana. 🙂.
This classic béchamel-based mac and cheese is loaded to the hilt with cheese. Not only do we pack as much cheese as we can into the sauce itself, but we then mix the cooked pasta and cheese sauce with additional grated cheese, for tiny pockets of stretchy, melty bits throughout. Classic Homemade Mac and Cheese made with bite-size pasta, cheddar cheese, and a simple creamy sauce all baked to perfection in the oven. This recipe includes tips, tricks, and photos for making PERFECT baked mac and cheese. Mac plus cheese plus Mexican equals comfort food heaven!