Gulab Jamun Recipe by Food 4 U.
You can cook Gulab Jamun Recipe by Food 4 U using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Recipe by Food 4 U
- Prepare of Sheera (Sugar syrup):.
- It’s 2 Cups of Pani (Water).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheeni (Sugar).
- You need 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- It’s 3 of Hari elaichi (Cardamom) slightly crushed.
- It’s of Gulab Jamun:.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dry milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
Gulab Jamun Recipe by Food 4 U instructions
- For Sheera (Sugar syrup): In saucepan,add water,sugar,lemon juice.,cardamom and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- For Gulab Jamun: In bowl,add dry milk powder,all-purpose flour,baking powder. Egg and mix well. Add Butter and mix until. Wet your hands with water and knead until smooth dough crumbled. Now makes small smooth balls of same size, make sure they have no cracks.
- ,In wok,heat ghee and fry on low flame while stirring gently Make sure ghee is not very hot otherwise gulab jamun will not cook well from inside or will burn.
- When gulab jamuns becomes golden, add them directly to the hot sugar syrup and leave it for 15 min. sprinkle pistachio -Garnish with pistachio and serve.