Bhapa sandesh. Sandesh is a popular sweet of Orissa and West Bengal. It is made up of lesser no.of ingredients and scrumptious to eat. It has a mouth-melting texture and serving it cold helps to make it more delicious.
Steamed Sandesh – A popular East Indian delicacy prepared with Ricotta Cheese. It is the steamed milk fudge traditionally prepared with chena/paneer. But here is my version with the ricotta cheese. You can cook Bhapa sandesh using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bhapa sandesh
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s Pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
Check out the detailed video recipe of this bhapa sandesh with ricotta cheese below. Bhapa Sondesh (Steamed Sandesh) is a delicious sweet dish and a very popular Bengali Sweet. This sondesh is very easy to prepare and requires just a few ingredients found in every kitchen. Bhapa Sondesh (Steamed Sandesh) or Cottage Cheese Steamed Fudge is made with freshly made chenna/ paneer/ cottage cheese.
Bhapa sandesh step by step
- Boil the milk and when its about to rise squeeze in the lemon gradually as it separates..
- Pour the residue in cotton cloth and mix with sugar and cardamom powder. Blend the chaana/cottage cheese to form a uniform paste.
- Grease a microwavable bowl with ghee and put the mixture and sprinkle some saffron milk on top. Microwave for 5min checking in between..
- Bring the chaana at room temperature and freeze for 30min. Sandesh is too good and melts in mouth..
भाप में बना छैना सन्देश -आसान मिठाई । Steamed Sandesh Recipe Sandesh is a popular sweet of Orissa and West Bengal. It is made up of lesser no.of ingredients and scrumptious to eat. It has a mouth-melting texture and serving it cold helps to make it more delicious. Bhapa Sandesh is a steamed Sandesh and my chosen dish for the alphabet B. Bhapa Sandesh is one of those traditional sweet and very easy to make. "Bhapa" is Bengali word for Steamed and this is normally cooked in a pressure cooker (in steam method).