Butter Soy Clams.
You can have Butter Soy Clams using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Soy Clams
- You need 300 g of Clams *Today I used ‘Pippi’.
- You need 1 cup of Salted Water *1 cup Water & 1 teaspoon Salt.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1/2-1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Butter Soy Clams instructions
- Clean Clams and place them in a deep plate or container in a single layer. Pour over Salted Water, set aside in a cool place for 1-2 hours, and let them spit out the grit. *Note: Some store-bought Clams are ready to use without doing this process..
- Clean the Clams with fresh water before you cook them..
- Heat Butter and Garlic in a frying pan over medium heat. When Butter is melted and aromatic, add cleaned Clams. Sprinkle Sake (Rice Wine) over, cover with a lid, and cook until all Clams are open..
- Remove the lid, add Soy Sauce, and toss to combine..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy immediately. *Note: This dish can be mix with freshly cooked Pasta..