Strawberry french toast with a health kick. Learn how to make these delicious and easy french toast roll ups stuffed with strawberries and sweetened cream cheese! You can substitute peaches, blueberries or other ripe fruit; you might want. Strawberries, with more vitamin C per serving than oranges or grapefruit, give you an immunity and anti-aging boost.</p>.
French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch. I've seen strawberry stuffed french toast roll ups "around", but I have noticed that they all seem to use cream cheese rather than Nutella. You can cook Strawberry french toast with a health kick using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry french toast with a health kick
- Prepare of sweets.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/3 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of whole wheat bread.
- Prepare 4 of medium strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 can of pam.
- It’s 2 dash of powdered sugar.
Honestly, no matter how sketchy I'm feeling after a few too. My husband's company surprised their employees with an all-expense trip to San Diego. I served him up a plate of strawberries and cream stuffed french toast and waited with bated breath for his reaction. He is my ultra honest critic (in the most kind way possible) and I wanted him to be reminded.
Strawberry french toast with a health kick step by step
- Turn stove top on medium heat.
- Place skillet on preheated stove top.
- In a flat wide bowl beat eggs cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract well.
- Place whole wheat bread in mixture coating both sides of bread: repeat per slice.
- Spray pan with pam place coated bread in pan fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Place cooked toast on place top with powdered sugar honey and strawberries enjoy;-).
This strawberry French toast bake is easy to make, easy to adapt and definitely easy to enjoy. Soft inside, gently crisped top, it's brunch comfort food. This strawberry French toast bake could hardly be easier to prepare and is deliciously comforting. It's easy to adapt and perfect for when you want an. Warm strawberries sautéed with maple syrup and orange zest make a tasty topping for cinnamon-raisin French toast.