Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2).
You can cook Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2)
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-2/3 Cup of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- You need 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- It’s of Pepper (To Taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- It’s 2 Cans of Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced).
- You need 1 of Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones).
- You need 1-2 Cups of Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes).
- It’s 1-2 Cups of Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded) (@ 2 Peppers).
- It’s 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned) (Optional).
- It’s 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) instructions
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate..
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool..
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!.
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle..