Healthy moong sprouts for breakfast. Having moong sprouts early in the morning, along with other fresh fruits and other ingredients, makes for a power pack, nutrient rich Anti-Ageing Breakfast Healthy Kofta Kadhi replaces the fried koftas with steamed moong sprouts in this scrumptious recipe which not only lowers cholesterol but is also. Moong dal sprouts are called wonder food due to its rich nutrient and variety of benefits both in its raw or cooked form. Sprouts are a super healthy addition to our daily meals and Moong Dal Sprouts definitely fit the bill quite effectively.
Mung bean also known as green gram or moong bean are called as pesalu in telugu, hesarukalu in kannada, pasi. Moong sprouts salad is a very easy, tasty as well as a very healthy salad recipe. Low Fat, Gluten Free and Vegan Recipe. You can have Healthy moong sprouts for breakfast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy moong sprouts for breakfast
- You need 1 cup of Moong sprouts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of asfoetida (hing).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
This salad made from I usually add finely chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and sprinkle black salt and few drops of lemon on it. This is how I often make this salad for breakfast. Homemade moong sprouts are very easy to make and of course they are hygienic and fresh compared to store bought ones. Making homemade sprouts are very easy and you do not need any sprouting kit or sprout maker.
Healthy moong sprouts for breakfast step by step
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add oil. Once heated add cumin seeds. Add hing. Add green chillies. Saute for 1/2 minute..
- Add moong sprouts. Mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt & red chilli powder. Saute it for 4-5 minutes. Switch off gas..
- Add lemon juice & mix well. Enjoy healthy breakfast..
You will see the easy method with no fancy equipment. Though raw sprouts have many benefits, they can also cause food poisoning. Summary Sprouting tends to increase nutrient levels in the grain, legume, vegetable, nut or seed being sprouted. Sprouts also contain lower levels of antinutrients, making it easier for your body to absorb all the nutrients they. Moong sprouts are known for nutritional benefits.