Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1).
You can cook Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1)
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/2-2/3 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Pepper (To Taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 2 (6 oz.) of Cans Large Black Olives (Halved or Sliced).
- You need 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned).
- You need 1-2 Cup of Roma Tomatoes (Diced).
- It’s 1 Cup of Broccoli Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- It’s 1 Cup of Cauliflower Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) instructions
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Shock or Rinse in Cold Water to stop cooking. Set aside..
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a medium bowl, except the Olive Oil. Pour Olive Oil in while stirring constantly, until consistency is right. Set aside..
- Prepare and Cut all Vegetables. When cutting the Tomatoes, remember to scoop out the seeds and juice, before dicing. Bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Add Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Cook for Two Minutes. Strain and Shock in Cold Water. Drain and Set Aside..
- Pour Dressing in a Large Mixing Bowl. Add all Ingredients except Pasta. Stir. Add Pasta. Fold all Ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. If using Freshly Grated Parmesan, add it now. Mix everything again..
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour. Best if chilled for Several Hours. Enjoy!.