Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas.
You can cook Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
- It’s 8 slices of Bacon.
- It’s of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- You need of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas instructions
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..