Savory Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s of Pasta (your choice).
- You need of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- You need of small stock celery finely diced.
- Prepare of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- You need of light mayonnaise.
- It’s of sliced black olives.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of miracle whip.
- It’s of white onion finely diced.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of fresh cracked black pepper.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..