High protein breakfast cake. Quick & Healthy High Protein Breakfast Cake Recipe! This healthy and high protein cake is my savior when I have long days on the road and I don't want to be. These high protein cake recipes can be thrown together in minutes, and I'm going to show you where to get started.
Strawberry Infused Quinoa Breakfast Cereal From Simply Quinoa. The standout feature of this recipe is the thick and creamy strawberry milk, which you make by High-Protein Carrot Cake Chia Pudding From Simply Quinoa. Eat your breakfast and protein too. You can cook High protein breakfast cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of High protein breakfast cake
- It’s of urad daal (soaked in water overnight).
- It’s of amaranth (soaked in water overnight).
- Prepare of mix lentils – split chickpeas (chana daal), yellow lentils (moong daal), split pigeon peas (toor daal), red lentils (masoor daal), black gram (urad daal).
- Prepare of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of raw mango powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of cumin-coriander seeds powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- You need of Homemade ghee.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
Support your fitness goals and your taste buds with this epic protein pancake collection. But you can always win at breakfast. These high protein breakfast recipes are delicious and nutritious. Easy to make and will fill you up with protein.
High protein breakfast cake step by step
- Add urad daal, amaranth, chopped green chilies, salt in a mixer and blend together to form thick batter. Keep aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp homemade ghee in a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 cup chopped spring onions (white & green part), 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp raw mango powder, 1 tsp cumin-coriander seeds powder, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp sugar, salt as per taste. Mix well..
- Add 1 bowl mix lentils (these lentils are soaked in water for about 2 hours and pressure cooked for 3 whistles). Add around 1/2 cup of water. Cover and let it steam nicely. Once the mixture is steamed and a bit dry remove from flame and let it cool..
- Take the urad daal-amaranth batter and add salt as per taste. Mix well..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Pour 1/2 ladle of the batter on the non-stick pan and spread it using a circular motion. Add 2 tbsp of the lentils mixture over it and spread it evenly. Spread cheese over it. Then again pour 1/2 ladle of the batter over the lentils mixture. Keep adding some homemade ghee on the edges of the batter so that it cooks well..
- Then flip it so as to get the cooked side up. Again Add 2 tbsp of the lentils mixture over it and spread it evenly. Spread cheese. Then again pour 1/2 ladle of the batter over the lentils mixture..
- Repeat this process 5-6 times till the batter and lentils mixture is completely utilized and all the batter layers are nicely cooked..
- The last top layer should be of the lentils mixture. Spread cheese over it. Cover and let it remain on low flame for about 5-6 minutes..
- Once fully cooked, remove and serve hot..
Looking for a high protein breakfast without protein powder? This pudding is just what you need. Eggs and coconut flour provide the protein, and a touch of natural honey gives these tasty cakes a hint of sweetness. Serve with berries to help keep your blood. Eat your breakfast and protein too.