Japanese Macaroni Salad.
You can have Japanese Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Macaroni Salad
- You need of Macaroni.
- It’s of Carotto.
- It’s of Frozen Corn.
- Prepare of Onion (If you like it).
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Ham.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
Japanese Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cut the carrot into thin strip. Boil the carrot and frozen corn. Cut the Ham into small bite size..
- Slice the onion. Leave in water for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water. (If your kids do not like raw onion, it's better to boil it.).
- Peel the cucumber in alternating strip and cut into small chunks. Leave in salt water (200ml of water to 1tsp of salt) for 5 minutes. When tender, remove and squeeze out the water..
- Boil the Macaroni at a given time..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add the Mayonnaise..
- You can ware salt & Pepper if you like..
- It’s also good to add an Apple, Grapefruit etc….