Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets.
You can cook Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets
- It’s of groung chuck.
- You need of onion.
- You need of salt , pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of soya sauce to taste.
- You need of vegetable oil and butter.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of Veloutine thickener or cornstarch.
Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets instructions
- in a bowl mix beef, salt, pepper garlic powder.
- make your patties. I always put a thumb press in the middle for cooking evenly.
- in a large pan add the oil and butter and fry the onions sliced then fry the patties.
- set the onions and patties aside.
- Using the same pan add the water and soya sauce bring to a boil.
- Add the thickener and stir until sauce is thick and return meat and onions.
- serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy.