Vickys Whole Onion Gratin, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Whole Onion Gratin, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Whole Onion Gratin, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4 of onions, peeled.
- You need 125 ml of coconut cream.
- You need 3 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated cheese, I use Violife brand no-soy, vegan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 slice of gluten-free bread (thick) made into crumbs.
Vickys Whole Onion Gratin, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and boil the onions for 15 minutes until softening.
- Remove, set aside and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Slice the tops and bottoms off the onions so they can sit without rolling.
- Transfer the onions to a shallow ovenproof dish and pour over the cream. Sprinkle the chopped thyme and cheese over the top.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the remaining oil and spoon on top of each onion.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Serve with roast beef, chicken etc or just enjoy on their own.