L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).. This is a yummy and delicious Maharashtrian recipe – Sabudana Khichadi. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky & fluffy sabudana khichdi at home with these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made with tapioca pearls, peanuts, potatoes and herbs.
It is very nutritious, yummy and easy to make breakfast dish. It is available and enjoyed as breakfast street food in quite a few states of India. Sabudana Khichadi is also eaten during fasting of navratri and shivratri and other occasions. You can cook L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).
- It’s of Main ingredients.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soya oil..
- You need 3 of Green chilly (Finely chopped) ..
- Prepare 1 1/3 of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumine seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder..
- You need 1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped) ..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar (vegan) ..
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Potatoes (boiled ,peeled ,cubed.)..
- It’s 1 cup of Sabudana / Sago Seeds ( soaked soaked for 2hrs in water ) ..
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (finely chopped) ..
- It’s 25 grams of Soya balls ..
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Sabudana Khichdi – a pilaf/pulao made with sago/tapioca pearls! This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri.
L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). instructions
- In a khadhi put soya oil . Add cumine seeds. When cumine seeds done. Keep gas stove at medium high..
- Add Green chilly , Ginger ,Tomatoes Soya balls and Cucumber chopped. ..
- Now add Boiled, cubed, potato. stier it for another 30 sec . Then roasted peanut powder..
- Some salt as per taste . And black pepper..
- Then put sugar. Now stiear it well on low medium fire..
- Cover it with a lid for 8-9 minutes..
- sprinkle coriander leaves over it..
- Note: If you want to have it with lemon juice then put that right before eating it. ..
- Open the lid and mix it. Then transfer it o the two waiting plates ..
- After that you know what yo do with the dishes ……ha … ha .. ha ….
- Please note that you can add Sago Seeds after step no 2 or step no 3. Actually I forgot to write down this step. I feel sorry about the step. for any other questions you are welcomed..
However if you ask me, you don't really need an occasion to make and devour it. This khichdi is extremely simple and yet so flavorful. Sabudana khichdi is a popular Indian dish made for breakfast with sago/ tapioca pearls and potato as main ingredients. Sabudana khichadi is new to me and made this only twice so far. I think this is famous vrat recipe and has no onion and.