Dry Indomie with egg.
You can have Dry Indomie with egg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry Indomie with egg
- It’s 2 packs of Indomie Noddles.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 of big green ball pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Curry and thyme.
- It’s 1 tbl of spn oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium size red pepper.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need of Little paste of ginger and garlic.
Dry Indomie with egg instructions
- Blend your red pepper and onion 1st to make a fine paste.
- Then boil your water in a small pot, add your blended paste to the boiling water and allow for 30sec.
- Slice your green ball pepper and any other veggies of your choice.
- Add your Noddles, the oil and slice veggies to the pot and allow to cook for 10min.
- In a diff pot boil your eggs and peel off the back.
- Voila your Noddles ar ready serve wit chilled drink or tea.