Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso).
You can cook Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso)
- It’s of For the Meatball:.
- You need 300 gr of beef minced meat.
- Prepare 150 gr of tapioca starch or potato starch.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- It’s of For the Soup:.
- Prepare 7-8 cup of beef or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need of To serve with:.
- Prepare 150 gr of rice vermicelli / egg noodles.
- You need 3-4 bunches of Bokchoy, washed and parboiled.
- You need 4 of fried tofu cut into half.
- Prepare of Thinly slices of celery.
- It’s of Fried shallot.
- You need of Chili sauce or sambal.
Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) step by step
- Bakso / Meatball: To make the meatballs, transfer minced meat, egg white, garlic into food processor. Blend until well ground then add tapioca starch, salt and pepper. Using 2 spoons or you can use ice cream scoop to form the mixture into small balls and put inside boiled water. Cook until the meatball firm and set aside..
- Soup Place all the soup ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Add the meatball into the soup..
- Serve Divide the rice vermicelli/ egg noodle, tofu and bok choy into 4 serving bowl. Put the soup and the meatball. Serve with celery, fried shallot and sambal..