Indomie cooked with dry fish. See recipes for Dried Fish and Young Mango Wrapped in Banana Leaves (PEPES IKAN KERING) too. • DRY FISH GRAVY / Karuvattu Kulambu prepared by my daddy. There are several ways to add eggs to noodles. I could just boil the eggs and use them for topping or I could do something else using the ingredients listed below.
However, it will take more time to do it. Important note: We will tell you how to make spaghetti sauce on your own. If you don't have time for that, you. You can cook Indomie cooked with dry fish using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indomie cooked with dry fish
- Prepare 1 pack of indomie noddle.
- You need 2 piece of dry fish depend on the size.
- You need of Grounded pepper or fresh pepper.. By choice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of veg oil.
Add garlic and chicken, cook until half surface turns white. Using instant noodles (I used Indomie Goreng) definitely helped make it more authentic looking. The Jiangsu style rousong is dry-cooked and the product is a little chewy, while the Fujian style rousong is fried with oil and the product is a little crispy. In the Muslim-majority Hausa cuisine of Northern Nigeria, dambu nama is a dry, shredded beef snack, similar to rousong.
Indomie cooked with dry fish step by step
- Put 1 glass cup of water on the fire to bowl. Wash the dry fish and scatter it into the boiling water..
- Add pepper(which ever one you prefer and a quarter bulb of onion if u wish).
- Add the Noodles and a teaspoon of veg oil, stir and leave it to boil.
- Add the spice when the water is almost dry (or add a bit of water if it isn't done to your taste) and stir..
- The water should not b all dried in when its ready.
- Serve and eat.
In a pan add all the ingredients and cook until water boils. Join our delicious family as we experience the sweet, sour and. Post a picture of you as a chief minister of enjoyment about to enjoy their delicious plate of Indomie! The trick to cooking salmon perfectly is to cook it like a steak. It's okay if your salmon is cooked to rare or medium doneness.