Smoked Sausage & Rice Skillet Dinner.
You can cook Smoked Sausage & Rice Skillet Dinner using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage & Rice Skillet Dinner
- Prepare 3 of Links Smoked Sausage.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 small of Red Onion.
- You need 1/2 medium of green bell pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of cooked carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic – chopped fine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
Smoked Sausage & Rice Skillet Dinner instructions
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch slices. Slice onion and green pepper into thin strips..
- In a large non stick skillet heat oil over medium heat..
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic into hot oil, sprinke with salt and a little pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sausage and cooked carrots and allow to heat through..
- Add the rice and soy sauce, stir thoroughly. Use more soy sauce or black pepper to your liking..
- Let it get nice and hot stirring often then serve..