Hot link Sandwich. IT'S A LINK SANDWICH ALERT It's so simple but SO DAMN GOOD!! I love a good old school link sandwich & man oh man this one is. The original sandwich used polish sausage, I adapted the recipe to my taste and used hot links.
Warm canapes, open-faced sandwiches with lunch meat, avocado, tomatoes and cheese toasted. Another month gone, another blog series complete! This month the theme was Hot Sandwiches, and it was a. You can cook Hot link Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot link Sandwich
- It’s 1 of Cheddar filled Hot link.
- Prepare 2 slice of provolone.
- Prepare 1 of Deli sub roll.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pico pica hot sauce (or mild).
- Prepare 10 of Pieces of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 slice of of deli turkey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Purple onion slices.
Delicious game day chili cheese hot link sandwich griddled to perfection on the Blackstone griddle. Hot link sandwich. "Hot link served on a toasted hoagie roll, grilled onion, and mustard." Hot Link Sandwich. "The Bang" Sandwich. Inspired by UFC fighter Duane "Bang" Ludwig. Half lb of each beef brisket, pulled pork, barbeque chicken, hot link, eight pork ribs, three pints of sides, and eight buns.
Hot link Sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix mustard, mayo, ketchup, bbq, and hot sauce in a sandwich ziplock bag until thoroughly combined..
- Cook hot link according to package instructions.
- Slice deli sub roll from the top . Once open press bread to make a boat and place your provolone along the bottom..
- Place pepperoni on top of provolone followed by the turkey..
- Once hot link is appropriately cooked place the link into the sub and surround with shredded cheese to taste.
- Place the desired amount of onion on top of the cheese.
- Put sub into oven and set for 6 minutes or until bread is crunchy and cheese is melted.
- Once done remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 min. Meanwhile cut a corner out of the sauce bag and evenly distribute sauce across sandwich..
Smoked for two hours, infused with Hickory wood with the perfect amount of spice, our hot link sausage explodes with flavor your taste buds will dance to! I came here twice and I am obsessed. Had the ribs, turkey, hot link, pulled pork, chopped brisket, and sliced fatty brisket. A sandwich is a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein bread serves as a container or wrapper for another food type. Try our hot link sandwich with bursting flavor in every bit.