Extra moist pancakes.
You can have Extra moist pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extra moist pancakes
- You need 150 g of uncooked peeled sweet potatoe.
- It’s 100 g of floor.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 200 mL of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 15 g of melted butter.
Extra moist pancakes instructions
- Steam the sweet potatoe until it is very soft. Mash it to obtain a smooth purée. Put aside..
- In a large bowl, churn the mashed sweet potatoe, egg, milk, vanilla and melted butter..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the floor, baking powder and salt. Add to fluids. Allow to stand for 10 minutes..
- Cook the dough in a fry pan by 1/4 or 1/2 cup portion..