You can have Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- Mix buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together and add to dry ingredients.
- For best results and optimal fluffiness, use room temperature eggs and buttermilk. Also, separate yolks and beat whites separately. When you combine wet with dry ingredients, DO NOT OVERMIX. Just whisk until it comes together and then fold in the well-beaten egg whites..
- Grill over a buttered non-stick pan over medium-low heat..