Strawberry Choc Chip Mini Pancake Muffins.
You can cook Strawberry Choc Chip Mini Pancake Muffins using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Choc Chip Mini Pancake Muffins
- Prepare 100 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 100 ml of dairy free milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dairy free dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 6 of strawberries chopped.
Strawberry Choc Chip Mini Pancake Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a mini muffin or pie tin Whisk together the flour, sugar, egg and milk until you have a smooth batter Spoon into the mini muffin tin so each cup is 3/4 full of mixture.
- Top with the chocolate chips and strawberries Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes Serve dusted with icing sugar or drizzled in maple syrup.