Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes. Heat some butter in a skillet over medium heat. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Fluffy buttermilk pancakes studded with juicy fresh blueberries and topped with a gorgeous deep purple blueberry syrup. How to make the best buttermilk blueberry pancakes.
Delicious Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are the perfect breakfast! This easy and delicious breakfast recipe will curb those pancake cravings in a jiffy! Make a well in the center of remaining flour. You can cook Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of large egg.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of blueberries.
- It’s of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Fluffy, melt in your mouth blueberry vanilla buttermilk greek yogurt pancakes. Delicious drizzled with pure maple syrup. Buttermilk Blueberries Pancakes Easter New Year's Eve Christmas Mother's Day Breakfast Dessert Hangover Cure Vegetarian Fruit Brunch Make Ahead Summer Easy. These are denser than my ordinary whole wheat buttermilk pancakes.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
Make up a batch, freeze them in packets of three, and. Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with a delicious blueberry sauce, perfect Sunday morning breakfast. Can you think of anything better? Blueberries, either fresh or frozen, give ordinary pancakes a big flavor boost, not to mention a healthy dose of antioxidants. recipes. After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I.