You can have Pancake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancake
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg (lightly beaten).
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Buttermilk (optional).
- You need of Butter (melted).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Butter/ Vegetable oil for brushing pan.
- Prepare of Grapes (optional).
- You need of Vanilla Ice-cream (optional).
- You need of Chocolate Syrup (optional).
Pancake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt) in a large bowl..
- Beat the eggs into milk and buttermilk and then stir in melted butter. Gently stir this mixture into dry ingredients, whisk the mixture until the batter is smooth and lump free. Note : If the batter seems thick then add some more milk..
- Heat the pan over medium heat, brush the surface with butter/ vegetable oil and pour 1/4 cupfuls for each pancake..
- Cook for 2 to 3 mins or until bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancake with wide spatula and cook until lightly golden on the other side..
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing with more oil if necessary..
- Garnish with scoop of vanilla ice cream, red grapes and chocolate syrup or you can use the garnish of your choice..
- Serve hot..