Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth.
You can cook Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed Sprouts (Chana, Matki, Peas, Moong etc.).
- You need 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 of Ginger – medium piece.
- You need 7 to 8 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely cut Onion.
- It’s 1/4th cup of Finely cut coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander – Cumin Powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil – for kneading.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for cooking the Thalipeeth.
Healthy & Tasty Sprout Thalipeeth step by step
- Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 4 and mix this with all other ingredients from wheat flour to oil and make a dough. You may add water in case you require to bind the dough.. Ensure it does not get sticky..
- Take a plastic cover and keep a ball size dough inside it and roll it to a small roti. Transfer this to the tawa. Cook this on a non stick tawa till both sides are cooked..
- Top it with butter and serve with Kolhapuri Thecha, pickle or Curd & Green Chutney..