You can have Sabudana Thalipeeth using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sabudana Thalipeeth
- It’s of sabudana.
- Prepare of potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- It’s of green chilies.
- It’s of roasted peanut powder.
- You need of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
Sabudana Thalipeeth step by step
- Wash and soak sabudana for 3 – 4 hours.
- Grind green chilies and cumin seeds..
- In a large bowl, put together soaked sabudana, mashed potatoes, chilli-cumin mixture, peanut powder, coriander leaves, salt and sugar. Mix well..
- Make small balls out of mixture..
- Heat a griddle and put some ghee on it..
- Cook it on middle flame till golden brown..