You can cook Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, well beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 4 Tbs of oil.
Pancakes step by step
- In large bowl, blend dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix with whisk but do not over stir or pancakes will be tough.
- Measure batter onto hot griddle in 1/2 cup measures.
- Cook until bubble form and edge starts to look dry.
- Flip and cook a few minutes.
- Removed pancakes and repeat process until all batter is used.