Healthy Oats Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Healthy Oats Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.