Ombre pancakes for valentine's day.
You can cook Ombre pancakes for valentine's day using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ombre pancakes for valentine's day
- Prepare of Beetroot.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of butter Melted.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
Ombre pancakes for valentine's day step by step
- Note: you can use red food colouring if you don't like beetroots..
- Boil beet, and puree it..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the pancake batter. Divide into three bowls..
- Add a very little beetroot puree to the first one, a little more to the next one, and the rest into the third so you get different colours..
- Whisk them well till you get a nice colour..
- Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter. I made smaller pancakes so they d look cute stacked up..
- Make them in the order of the different shades and stack them up pretty..
- Serve with a dollop of butter and honey. You can add cinnamon sugar too. And some fruits..